95 - 110
PLN netto / godzina
Informatyka - programowanie
Poznaj Key SolutionsKey Solutions was established in 2014 in Wrocław, Poland as a licensed supplier of CAD and PLM software. Key Solutions has been expanding its activity upon human resources and IT services outsourcing since 2017. The company is a part of the Kämmerer Group which is a leader in the product development area in the following industries: automotive, railway and aviation.
We are looking for someone to join an existing small London team with offshore support and to be in at the beginning of this exciting new development stream. We are developing a mobile centre of excellence to support both Android & iOS versions of the App and developing new APIs to connect the App to back-end services. A good fit with the existing team is essential.
Although LMLT works as a startup software company, it has the advantage of a large parent company with backing, and a first customer for the Courier App, as well as a mature business within which editions of the App can be immediately tried and rolled out to an existing experienced courier fleet.
Future developments will find imaginative ways to work in an offline mode when there is patchy mobile connectivity and to implement pub / sub capabilities connecting into a new infrastructure for messaging.
- Build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Mobile code using SOLID principles
- Paired Programming
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously drive the team to discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and build the Mobile centre of excellence
- Up-Skilling Courier App development team
- Swift 3 / Objective C
- Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Good functional programming design practices
- Swift package managers - Cocoapods & Carthage
- - Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- o HTTP Client driven libs – Alamofire
- o Dependency Injection libs – Swinject
- Experience with iOS SDK
- iOS Design patterns - MVVM
- Agile development, tools and practices
- Continuous integration with functional tests - AWS device farm
- Continuous delivery using tools like Fastlane - desirable
- o Auto release notes
- o Using GIT advanced features
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Android development is desirable
Challenging work in a creative environment of experienced professionals in international teams
Attractive salary, appropriate to skills and competences
Wide range of technical, soft and language training
Flexible forms of employment - a contract of employment or a freelance contract
A wide benefit system not only for employees but also for their families
Prosimy o dopisanie do CV następującej klauzuli
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celach rekrutacji, zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182).