Umowa o pracę
Informatyka - programowanie
Poznaj Sabre PolskaSabre’s is proud of have an award-winning development center in Krakow, Poland. The extraordinary Sabre Polska team has created strong culture of both community involvement and high-performance. Team members work together on interesting and challenging projects in a positive work environment . Our combination of projects and company culture is so highly regarded that Sabre Polska has been twice named the best large company to work for in Poland by the Great Place to Work Institute ®.
Airpas Aviation GmbH is a member of the Sabre group and is a well-established software provider for a set of modular cost-management and route profitability solutions for airlines with software development sites in Braunschweig (Germany) and in Krakow (Poland).
The core of the Airpas solution family, a unique cost management and route profitability solution, helps airlines streamline and automate processes through centralized management of contractual conditions and automated invoice checking. The immediate effect is greater control of costs for flight related services and improved visibility of revenues and direct operating costs.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our growing software development team in Krakow. Join a team that works on a real product, has a great atmosphere and is full of experienced people that you can learn from.
- Solid and proven skills either
in Java Development (Java SE, Java EE) with knowledge and experience with
- GUI development (Swing)
- JBoss Application Server
or in Oracle database development (SQL, PL/SQL)
A combination of both would be optimal.
- Previous experience working on Agile projects is helpful
- Have proven and strong analytical skills
- Be self-motivated and show an accurate and exact mode of practice
- Have strong communication skills and be team-minded
- Be proactive and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Show commitment and readiness to learn
- Enjoy working in an international environment
- Be proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Social benefit package - VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
- A wide range of training and technical certification reimbursement
- Comfortable office location and modern office space
- Free of charge Parking lot for Employees
- Attractive referral bonus
Prosimy o dopisanie do CV następującej klauzuli
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182).