Contract of employment
Information technology - programming
Explore Sabre PolskaSabre’s is proud of have an award-winning development center in Krakow, Poland. The extraordinary Sabre Polska team has created strong culture of both community involvement and high-performance. Team members work together on interesting and challenging projects in a positive work environment . Our combination of projects and company culture is so highly regarded that Sabre Polska has been twice named the best large company to work for in Poland by the Great Place to Work Institute ®.
Sabre’s Performance Lab (pLab) is a team of engineers specializing in quantifying, analyzing, and improving the performance of Sabre’s computing systems. We are the center of excellence of performance engineering in Sabre.
We’re looking for engineers with Performance engineering, DevOps or Python development background to create tools for automated performance testing of Sabre’s most mission-critical systems. Your mission will be to create custom automation frameworks, load generators, fault injectors, metrics analyzers, and visualization software using primarily Python in conjunction with existing open-source solutions to execute tests of Sabre applications and analyze the results.
You will need to have a good understanding of computing systems and communications networks, since you’ll be creating experiments that demonstrate how Sabre applications perform under load and when stressed beyond their limits.
You will be collaborating with Sabre’s best engineers and application developers to investigate system performance issues. Roles in pLab give a wide exposure to the many products, people and technologies that make Sabre the world leader in Travel software and services.
We requireRequired Skills:
- Experience in python language and/or other Unix scripting languages
- Advanced knowledge of Linux internals
- Advanced knowledge of system/application level monitoring tools
- Understanding of statistics
- Team working skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Load test tool experience (e.g. JMeter)
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Java applications including analyzing garbage collection behavior
- SQL and database performance
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Administration certification or experience
- Social benefit package - VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
- A wide range of training and technical certification reimbursement
- Comfortable office location and modern office space
- Free of charge Parking lot for Employees
- Attractive referral bonus
Please include the following clause in your CV
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182).