Umowa o pracę
Informatyka - administracja
Poznaj Sabre PolskaSabre’s is proud of have an award-winning development center in Krakow, Poland. The extraordinary Sabre Polska team has created strong culture of both community involvement and high-performance. Team members work together on interesting and challenging projects in a positive work environment . Our combination of projects and company culture is so highly regarded that Sabre Polska has been twice named the best large company to work for in Poland by the Great Place to Work Institute ®.
We offer you an opportunity to join the Sabre Capacity Management team. Capacity Management has responsibility for analyzing and optimizing the IT infrastructure consumed by Sabre’s mission critical systems. The Capacity Management Team has an exciting opportunity for a creative and experienced IT Performance Analyst in Kraków, Poland. The Performance Analyst position is a pivotal role in the organization with responsibility for performance, reliability and capacity engineering Sabre’s most mission critical systems. IT Performance Analyst position will provide the candidate with the opportunity to work with a variety of people at all levels both technical and managerial across the enterprise.
The candidate must demonstrate strong problem solving and communication skills, and be prepared to be a knowledgeable performance analyst on multiple initiatives of diverse scope. You will need to have a good understanding of computing systems, communications networks and cloud technologies.
- Develop performance reports across critical distributed environments
- Develop capacity forecasts based on historical trends and upcoming projects
- Analyze and model computing environments to generate capacity recommendations and plans
- Define meaningful metrics and processes for scaling and sizing capacity demands
- Ensure requirements for reliability and availability are met in capacity sizing and planning
- Evaluate key business projects for associated capacity and performance drivers in order to anticipate and plan appropriate infrastructure
- Knowledge of operating system performance metrics and principles, especially for LINUX/UNIX
- Working knowledge of cloud computing, virtualization and distributed computing systems
- Experience using SQL and business intelligence tools
- Proficient in data analysis and problem solving and understanding of statistics and proficiency in mathematical analyses
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, especially EC2, S3, VPC, Route 53
- Capacity management experience in a large distributed computing environment
- Knowledge or experience of BMC True Sight Capacity Optimization tools
- Application and system performance tuning experience
- Ability to build analytical models and forecast capacity needs
- Experience in statistical analysis tools (Examples: Excel, Minitab, R, SAS)
- Knowledge of Queuing Theory
- Social benefit package - VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
- Wide range of training and technical certification reimbursement
- Comfortable office location and modern office space
- Free of charge Parking lot for Employees
- Attractive referral bonus
Prosimy o dopisanie do CV następującej klauzuli
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182).