Umowa o pracę
Informatyka - programowanie
Poznaj Sabre PolskaSabre’s is proud of have an award-winning development center in Krakow, Poland. The extraordinary Sabre Polska team has created strong culture of both community involvement and high-performance. Team members work together on interesting and challenging projects in a positive work environment . Our combination of projects and company culture is so highly regarded that Sabre Polska has been twice named the best large company to work for in Poland by the Great Place to Work Institute ®.
The PrincipalSalesforce Developer/Administrator will be responsible for the design, configuration, development, testing, documentation, and deployment of CRM solutions on the salesforce.com platform. The solutions encompass
the sales and service clouds. The Senior Salesforce.com Developer/Administrator must possess good interpersonal skills as he/she will partner with business analysts, end users, and IT personnel to create and implement end to end solutions.
As a key member of the Salesforce administration team, the Salesforce Developer/Administrator will be a key player in the process improvements for how the business uses Salesforce.
- Responsible for the SFDC configurations and customizations needed to deliver the desired solution.
- Perform administration of the Salesforce.com instance, manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email notifications, custom buttons/links, etc.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Perform data hygiene and best practices by performing routine maintenance.
- Ensure data security is enforced by the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules.
- Work with business analysts and users to understand their business processes and requirements.
- Prepare project documentation including technical specifications and unit test scripts.
- Develop or enhance custom objects, Visual Force pages, APEX classes, triggers and services, reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Create Change Sets and deploy from the development environment to the production environment.
- Clearly communicate project task status to key stakeholders throughout the development process.
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of salesforce.com products and platform to provide relevant adoption and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements customized to customers business needs.
- Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the data to support additional business processes or functions.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of overall IT or programming experience, with at least 2 years of direct experience in Salesforce.com development and administration work.
- Salesforce.com administration skills (including permissions, roles, profiles, queues, views, and page layouts).
- Exposure to the SFDC data model, data architecture, and data management, as well as an understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts (e.g. API, governor limits, and test coverage) and how they influence design.
- Must be a confident self-starter individual who can completely own the delivery of high value work products.
- Experience in moving code from sandboxes to production and addressing post deployment issues.
- Ability to work in a team, to understand business requirements and convert them into a technical design, and to collaborate with business analysts and users to define solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, users, and senior management.
- Strong problem solving skills with a willingness and ability to learn new software features.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Experience and/or working knowledge of Agile project management methods (Kanban)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator certifications
- Social benefit package - VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
- Wide range of training and technical certification reimbursement
- Comfortable office location and modern office space
- Free of charge Parking lot for Employees
- Attractive referral bonus
Prosimy o dopisanie do CV następującej klauzuli
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182).