Umowa o pracę
Informatyka - programowanie
Poznaj Sabre PolskaSabre’s is proud of have an award-winning development center in Krakow, Poland. The extraordinary Sabre Polska team has created strong culture of both community involvement and high-performance. Team members work together on interesting and challenging projects in a positive work environment . Our combination of projects and company culture is so highly regarded that Sabre Polska has been twice named the best large company to work for in Poland by the Great Place to Work Institute ®.
Join a team that works on a real product, has a great atmosphere and is full of experienced people that you can learn from. We also provide with flexible working hours, work from home and a clear career path.
- React JS and Redux frameworks
- Single Page Apps
- Build systems such as Grunt, Gradle, Webpack
- Package managers like npm and bower
- Agile development processes
- Test Driven Development and Software Craftsmanship practices
- Oracle SQL databases
- Experience with Single Page App using React JS and Redux
- Exposure to Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Software Craftsmanship and delivering high-quality, testable code
- Good English language skills
- social benefit package - VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
- a wide range of training and technical certification reimbursement
- comfortable office location and modern office space
- free of charge Parking lot for Employees
- attractive referral bonus
Prosimy o dopisanie do CV następującej klauzuli
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182).